Established by a United Nations registered treaty in 2008, EUCLID is the world’s only multi-disciplinary and global intergovernmental university. It is immediately recognized by its “.int” domain, an exclusive privilege shared by select organizations such as NATO, the UN and the World Bank.
- As a public institution operating under international law, is committed to affordable tuition levels without compromising the highest standards of academic excellence and student support.
- As an multilateral university, has a unique commitment to and expertise in Global South issues including: Sustainability, Global Health, Conflict Resolution, Interfaith Relations, etc.
- Is supported by a truly global faculty body, dedicated to EUCLID's vision and coming from world -class institutions such as Oxford, Harvard and the London School of Tropical Medicine.
- Offers individualized progression roadmaps through its asynchronous and self-paced approach.
- Is remarkable for its network of partners and participations, including other intergovernmental bodies, such as ACUNS, ECOWAS, UN Academic Impact, AAU, etc.
- Trains by mandate diplomats and civil servants, thereby building a high-level and global alumni network.
- A recognized center of expertise in diplomacy, global health and interfaith studies.
Online / distance learning at EUCLID:
- Structured courses delivered through a best-of-class LMS platform.
- Focus on excellence and standards-compliance in academic writing.
- All courses capped by a face-to-face (Skype or VSee) oral examination.
- Exposure to the world's best textbooks and learning resources.
- The best of European (notably French), American and African academic methods, respectful of diverse cultures and avoiding a US or Euro-centric mindset.
EUCLID Schools; Offices, Online Resources:
- School of Diplomacy and International Affairs
- School of Global Health and Bioethics
- School of Theology and Interfaith Studies
- School of Global Business and Economics
- Historic headquarters: Bangui
- Operations headquarters: Brusubi (Banjul)
- Special Liaison office: Washington, DC
EUCLID Online Resources:
- Main site: http://www.euclid.int
- Mobile/Responsive site: http://m.euclid.int
- Interfaith Studies: http://interfaith.euclid.int
- Global Studies: http://global.euclid.int
- MBAs: http://www.euclidmba.org/
Cet établissement propose des programmes en :
Voir Online Doctorat » Voir Online MBA » Voir Online Master Littéraire (MA) » Voir Online Master Scientifique (MSc) » Voir Health Master Scientifique (MSc) » Voir Health Doctorats » Voir Law Doctorat » Voir Law Master de Droit (LLM) »